Formatting of code : You can (and must) use [ tcl ] an [ /tcl ] tags (without spaces in tags) to format your TCL codes and have syntax coloration x

[Solved] Public quotes system v2.52
Question 
Hi.

First, and want to say! I don't understand any france! - So please post in English!

Next, I'm new to TCL, and trying to get "Public quotes system v2.52" to work!

I have uploaded "public_quotes_system.tcl" to my script folder. And I have uploaded "public_quotes_system" folder to script -> public_quotes_system

i have added this to my eggdrop.conf -> source scripts/public_quotes_system.tcl

But the bot doesn't respond at all!

I have tried to run "!quotes on" in the channel, but no response from the bot!

The only i have changed in the config is the languages and turn the anti-flood off

From the console

Code:
[15:55:18] <Anne> [15:55:17] [Public Quotes System - erreur] La version de votre eggdrop est 1.9.1 1090102; Public Quotes System ne fonctionnera correctement que sur les eggdrops version 1.6.20 ou supérieure.

Can someone help me! - Im a noob!

Regards

Thomas
Hello,

This is a known bug with version verification.
Edit the script and find the following line (in original source, it's line #49):
tcl
if { [join [split [::tcl::string::range [lindex $version 0] 0 5] "."] ""] < 1620 } { putloglev o * "\00304\[Public Quotes System - erreur\]\003 La version de votre eggdrop est\00304 $::version\003; Public Quotes System ne fonctionnera correctement que sur les eggdrops version 1.6.20 ou supérieure." ; return }

Replace it with:
tcl
if { [package vcompare [regexp -inline {^[[:digit:]\.]+} $::version] 1.6.20] == -1 } { putloglev o * "\00304\[Public Quotes System - erreur\]\003 La version de votre eggdrop est\00304 $::version\003; Public Quotes System ne fonctionnera correctement que sur les eggdrops version 1.6.20 ou supérieure." ; return }

irc.zeolia.net - Offrez-moi un café
Merci de ne pas demander d'aide en MP
Hi @CrazyCat

I can confirm it works perfectly!

Thanks a lot for the help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Voting System Script mabrook 2 148 07/10/2021, 20:06
Last Post: mabrook